Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Post Long Weekend Stress

I've lost a lot of time and money from this long weekend. I'm therefore on the side of the Asian countries that look down on unnecessary holidays! Most four-day weekends occur in Christian countries that celebrate the likes of Easter and Christmas. Am I safe to suspect laziness from the guy that drafted this calendar? SA politics has made this month worse too! Instead of the 22nd being chosen for national elections, couldn’t they pick one of the many public holidays that have befallen us?

If I don't find a way to escape these long weekends or public holidays, I'm going to be dead broke and behind schedule with all my projects. A friend of mine, who has been waiting for months for a car fix from an accident, is feeling the punch too. He has to wait another 2 weeks just because of these "holidays". If he's lucky that is…

No comments:

Post a Comment