Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Peele Cryptex Commandments

I thought I should set out some rules for my blog page to circumvent any future problems with regards to conduct by myself and anyone that comments on my posts. But firstly, I’ll give a brief explanation of the origin of my blog’s title.

Non-Swedish Peele - With a good look at my profile picture, I think one can deduce my lack of Swedish traits. At first sight of my name, Peter Peele, people always expect to meet a Swedish looking chap. I’m used to arriving at meetings only to be greeted with a “You’re black!?”. I’m 50% Xhosa and 50% Tswana. That leaves no fraction for European genes. What!?

Cryptex – neologism coined by Dan Brown in The Da Vinci Code: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptex

Now on to the rules (these apply to both of us):
Rule 1:
You will try your best to use full English words and avoid usage of SMS/Mxit language. I tolerate misspelling but always cringe at the site of “wn r u cumn hm?” or anything to that effect.

Rule 2:
You will not show signs of limited vocabulary by using foul language…

Rule 3:
If you’re going to use any of my posts as reference warn me in advance. Some of the stuff I write sometimes is just vent and can be far from truth/fact.

Rule 4:
Holler back!

No comments:

Post a Comment